Latest Update of COVID-19 - Fijian Immigration:
This is to advise that all foreign nationals who are currently stranded in the country due to COVID-19 should contact Fijian Immigration Office so that they could be properly guided to maintain their legal status. This applies to all categories of permit holders.
Travel Advisory: COVID-19
Please refer to COVID-19 travel guidance below to assist you in your travel to Fiji:
1. Prior to travelling, all Permit Holders must request Fijian Immigration Department for authority to travel. All request to be email to with the following supporting documents:
a. Permit Holders
i. Passport Bio-Data Page;
ii. Permit Letter or Stamp; and
iii. Travel Itinerary.
2. If you hold dual citizenship, you will need to provide evidence of your Fijian Citizenship status. You will be required to provide one of the following evidences at the check in counter:
a. A valid Fijian Passport
b. Citizenship Certificate of country of residence.
3. Once approval is granted to travel, you must take a mandatory pre-departure COVID-19 test. The COVID-19 test must be on for a sample collected at most 72 hours prior to departure. The COVID-19 test must be on the RT-PCR testing platform. Rapid tests, antigen/antibody tests, home collection tests are not acceptable.
4. You must email the test result to before traveling.
5. All travelers arriving into Fiji must undertake a mandatory 14 days quarantine in a government designated border quarantine facility. A COVID-19 test will be again conducted at the quarantine facility.
6. For further conditions of entry, please refer to the following links:
7. This information is subject to change depending on the requirements of change by border agencies.
Extension of Passport
- Complete passport application form. (section 22 of the passport application form and passport photos to be witnessed by JP or commissioner of oaths)
- Two passport photo(clear background)
- Birth Certificate
- Letter of consent to authorize someone to lodge and pick the passport this would be done through third party
- $55 FJD fees – bank deposit can be done through our account details
- Immigration status
- Old Passport book
Please do note that the passport will be extended for 1 year and from the date it will be printed.