1. Immigration Online Services
As part of the Departments ongoing plan for Digital Transformation, customers can now lodge ‘Permit and Visa’ application online through the Fijian Immigration Department Website and make appointments online for lodgment of Passports.
- For more information on Online Permit and Visa Lodgment click here
- For information on making appointments for Passport Lodgment click here.
2. Travel Advisory: COVID-19
Please refer to COVID-19 travel guidance below to assist you in your travel to Fiji:
b. Citizenship Certificate of country of residence.
3. Extension of Passport
- Complete passport application form. (section 22 of the passport application form and passport photos to be witnessed by JP or commissioner of oaths)
- Two passport photo(clear background)
- Birth Certificate
- Letter of consent to authorize someone to lodge and pick the passport this would be done through third party
- $55 FJD fees – bank deposit can be done through our account details
- Immigration status
- Old Passport book
Please do note that the passport will be extended for 1 year and from the date it will be printed.
4. Pending Biometrics for ePassport
The Fijian Immigration Department would like to advise those who had lodged passport applications between 05/02/2019 to 18/09/2019 to visit the nearest Immigration Office for biometrics for ePassport. Please refer to the document in the link below to see if your biometric details are yet to be submitted.
5. COVID-19 Opening Hours
The Fijian Immigration Department would like to inform that the opening hours have changed for all its services in line with the COVID-19 safety measures. The new opening hours are as follows:
- Monday - Thursday : 8.30am - 3pm
- Friday: 8.30am - 3.30pm
6. Notice to Permit Holders
This is to advise that all foreign nationals who are currently stranded in the country due to COVID-19 should contact Fijian Immigration Office so that they could be properly guided to maintain their legal status. This applies to all categories of permit holders.