Exemption Status granted to a person employed in the service of the Government of the Fiji Islands or the government of any country or territory entering the Fiji Islands in the course of his/her duty to enter, reside and work. Authority is under Section 8(1)(f) of the Immigration Act, 2003.
New or Extension
- Approval and endorsement of the Public Service Commission if applicable.
- Letter of request from the sponsor/local counterpart for volunteers and may include any relevant MOU.
- PSC employment contract.
- Invitation and agreement by relevant bodies and overseas counter parts.
- Copy of the applicant’s passport (bio-data) page.
- Certified copy of either parents' Fiji Passport