Exemption status is granted to a member of the family of an exempted person (principal applicant) to enter and reside in Fiji without a permit during the time the principal applicant is resident in Fiji. Authority is under Section 8(2) of the Immigration Act, 2003.
New or Extension
- Advice and diplomatic schedules from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Advice and endorsement from the local organization sponsoring the principal applicant.
- Copies of birth certificates for dependent children.
- Copy of marriage certificate for spouse.
- Applicant’s passports.
- Certified copy of either parents' Fiji Passport