Internship or Training Attachment Permit is granted to a person to undertake internship or training attachment at a locally approved reputable institution or organization as part of their educational or professional training. Authority is under Section 9(2)(d) of the Immigration Act, 2003.
(a) For permits six (6) months:
- Letter of approval by the institution accepting the internship or training attachment.
- Sponsorship letter, either locally or overseas from the person or organization financially sponsoring the person whilst undertaking the internship/training attachment.
- Certified copies of the applicant’s passport/s (bio-data page).
- Certified copies of return airline tickets.
- Medical reports conducted within three (3) months or less from the date of application.
- The requisite fee
(b) For permits less than three (3) months (apply VP 9(7) Authority):
- Letter from Organisation (Letter Head)
- Reason for Extension
- Applicant's position in the organisation
- Who will be sponsoring for the said applicant (if the applicant id self-sponsored, please provde bank statement)
- Confirm Return Ticket
- Certified copy of the Passport (Biodata page)
- Certified copy of the current Arrival Staemp
- The requisite fee.