Investor Permit is granted to non-citizen investors to be engaged in a business project approved by the Fiji Islands Trade and Investment Bureau (FTIB). FTIB approval is via the issuance of a Foreign Investment Certificate (FIC). Authority is under Section 9(2)(c) of the Immigration Act, 2003.
- A Fiji Trade and Investment Bureau’s investment approval letter clearly stating the shareholding structure.
- A certified copy of Foreign Investment Certificate issued by FTIB.
- A properly filled in application in the official form provided by the Immigration Department.
- Certified copies of the applicant’s passport/s (bio-data page).
- Police reports in respect of the applicant from the country of citizenship and/or residence where he/she lived for twelve (12) months or more in the last ten (10) years.
- Medical reports conducted within three (3) months or less from the date of application.
- The requisite fee.