A Seven (7) Years Investor Permit is issued to foreign investors who are able to show proof that a minimum of F$250,000.00 have been remitted from offshore and injected into the local economy as part of ones investment portfolio under the ambits of Section 39 of the Immigration Regulation, 2007.
- A Fiji Trade and Investment Bureau’s investment approval letter.
- A certified copy of Foreign Investment Certificate issued by FTIB.
- A properly filled in application in the official form provided by the Immigration Department.
- Certified copies of the applicant’s passport/s (bio-data page).
- Police reports in respect of the applicant from the country of citizenship and/or residence where he/she lived for twelve (12) months or more in the last ten (10) years.
- Medical reports conducted within three (3) months or less from the date of application.
- The requisite fee.