Typical visitors come to live in Fiji for the following reasons:
- reside with a family member of a permit holder
- reside as a dependent of a permit holder
- recognition of being a child of a Fiji citizen
- recognition of being a Family of an exempted person
- recognition of being a spouse of a Fiji Citizen
- recognition of being a Former Fiji Citizen
- live in Fiji as a Fiji citizen
- seek asylum in Fiji
Applicants will need to present the following at Immigration clearance:
- a valid foreign passport
- Approval Letter from the Department of Immigration for the applied work permit
- completed and signed Arrival Card
- confirmed address in Fiji
Those applying for Fiji citizenship can also apply while in the country.
A resident who has assets out of the country may apply for a Residence Permit on Assured Income.
The Live in Fiji FAQs is available here.