- Request Letter clearly explaining the reason for overstaying and the need to re-enter/stay in Fiji. Letter to be addressed to Director Immigration and should contain the address and contact details of applicant.
- Copy of applicant’s valid passport.
- Copy of permit stamped in passport [if applicant has been working/residing/studying in Fiji]
- Student – copy of acceptance letter from school/sponsorship letter for sponsored student.
- Family Members of Permit holders (proof of relationship eg. birth/marriage certificate)
- Child/former Fiji citizen– birth certificate and copy of passport for Fiji citizen father/mother.
- Spouse of Fiji citizen - marriage certificate and copy of passport or birth certificate for Fiji citizen spouse.
- Medical Ground– letter/confirmation from hospital or medical practitioner.
- Relevant Fee - FJD$180.00