Please refer to COVID-19 Travel Requirement Details before you apply. Click Here
Typical visitors come to study in Fiji for the following reasons:
- study at our institutions
- work as interns/training attachments while enrolled as student
- conduct research
Students will need to present the following at Immigration clearance:
- a valid foreign passport
- Approval Letter from the Fijian Immigration for either Student Permit or Internship/Training Attachment Permit or Research Permit
- return ticket to country of residence or citizenship if study duration is less than 12 months. If study duration is more than 12 months, a security bond is required.
- Visa Approval Letter from the Fjiian Immigration if the traveller is NOT a citizen of these visa-exempt countries
- completed and signed Arrival Card
- confirmed address in Fiji
The Study in Fiji FAQs is available here.